Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Obsession...


Mint Condition cupcake!
Chocolate cupcake with whipped mint cream topping sprinkled with chocolate chips.


Caramel Flower cupcake! White vanilla cupcake with SUPER SWEET caramel buttercream frosting, topped with a drizzle of caramel and dried strawberry bits.

English Tea Party cupcake! Earl Grey tea flavored cupcake with an Earl Grey tea whipped cream topping.
While pregnant and even after giving birth, I would dream of one thing.
CUPCAKES!
I wanted to open a cupcake cafe here in Korea.
I thought it would be HUGELY popular and VERY successful.
I was right.
Too bad I didn't open it!
GOOD OVENING CUPCAKE is a new chain of designer cupcake shops that popped up recently in this bakery mad country. Gorgeous hand decorated, tasty cupcakes packaged in little take out containers designed to save their frosting from being squished or smeared. So yummy and tempting looking, how can anyone resist?
My sister and I talked about opening a cupcake cafe on my trip to Canada last year and I also discussed this with my brother-in-law while visiting Texas last year. I even discussed how I wanted to create take-out packages with him.
So while I am still obsessed at least now I have some place to feed my obsession. (Hehehehe..)
http://goodovening.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad i don't have one of those near me!

    But those cupcake containers are a good idea. i made cupcakes a while back and I gave some away but i'm sure they got wrecked en route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I'm trying not to drool all over the laptop. Those look amazing. You can still open your own -- it's not like there are any copyright infringement rules in Korea...at least that's how it seems ; )

    ReplyDelete